Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coming Attractions

I don't have time for a full-on post today, but I did want to jot down a few books I plan on reviewing very soon here, time permitting. I'm making this list as much for myself (to remind myself what I want to write about and put pressure on myself to actually do it) as for any hypothetical reader - and I sometimes feel that all my readers are hypothetical - who may be interested.

So here we go...

Things I'll be reviewing -

1. The 120 Days of Simon by Simon Gardenfors
2. Hey Princess by Mats Jonsson
3. Filthy Rich by Brian Azzarello and Victor Santos (I read this for a monthly graphic novel discussion group I go to, and this was actually the first reading "assignment" we've had that I really didn't care for - at all).
4. Area 10 by Christos Gage and Chris Samnee

Other pieces I want to do -

1. Why Destroyer is an amazing artist, and could possibly be the Alan Moore of indie music.
2. Well, maybe I'll just leave it at that for the moment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment